The pineal gland, the acknowledged“third eye”of each human person, and the “principal seat of the soul” according to the philosopher and mathematician, Rene Descartes, is humbly situated at the geometric center of the brain. The pineal gland’s known physiological function is the secretion ofmelatonin, a hormone that regulates the important circadian rhythm of the body, and sans melatonin, the balance or homeostasis withinthe human body would definitely be upset. Melatonin alsoregulates the onset of puberty in females by indirectly stimulating the pituitary gland to secrete sex hormones such as those of the follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone.
Is the Pineal Gland Really Mystical?
René Descartes wrote in his famous book,“The Passions of the Soul,” that the lowly pineal gland is the “principal seat of the soul.” Beset with the dilemma concerning the duality ofthe soul and body, he endeavored to find the contact point between the two. He eventually zeroed in on the pineal gland as the unifying point between the soul and body.Aside from René Descartes, there were countlessrespected spiritual gurus who vouched for the metaphysical functions of the pineal gland; and in oriental religions, the pineal gland is usually referred to as the seventh chakra or the third eye.
The Sad Fact aboutthe Pineal Gland’s Calcification and the Need to Reactivate It
The pineal glandindeed has a lofty function. The sad thing, however, is that it begins to calcify even at the early age of two, and it continues to calcify as you age. Fluoride is the main culprit behind this calcification. Hence, by avoiding the intake of the highly poisonous fluoride, you can immediately stop the pineal gland’s calcification.
The only available supplement specifically formulated to decalcify your pineal gland
For more information download our FREE Ebook Now
Superfoods to Reactivate your Pineal Gland
The reactivation of your pineal gland entails a two-pronged approach. On the one hand, you should use metaphysical approach such as the practice of yoga and other forms of meditations to cleanse and reactivate your pineal gland. On the other hand, you shouldalso employ non-metaphysical methods to reactivate your pineal gland. These methods include regular physical exercise and the constant intake of the following useful vitamins, minerals, and superfoods that are listed below.
- Chlorella, wheatgrass, and spirulina are foods that are packed with awesome minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins. These superfoods readily remove toxins from your system. Hence, they are capable of reactivating your pineal gland by helping your body flush out fluoride.
- Iodine is critical to the reactivation of your pineal gland because the lack of it allows fluoride to assume iodine’s functions. Hence, with increase intake of iodine, you can lessen the effect of fluoride on your pineal gland.
- Oregano oil is powerful against harmful organisms. Your pineal gland—as an endocrine gland—is likewise susceptible of the effects of these harmful organisms. Hence, with oregano oil, you can protect your pineal gland from these harmful organisms.
- Beets and Beet Juice contain powerful boron that helps the body in balancing calcium intake. Likewise, boron removes harmful metals and compounds from the body. Hence, with beets and beet juice in your daily diet, you can enhance the function of your pineal gland and enable your pineal gland to decalcify.
- Food supplements such as organic blue ice skate fish oil is also a powerful option you got to reactivate your pineal gland. It contains Activator X, a known detoxifier. If this detoxifier is combined with Vitamins K1 and K2, it can readily replace calcium in areas where calcium is badly needed.
- Blue green algae is another superfood that is so rich in antioxidants. It contains around 65 vitamins, enzymes, and minerals. It likewise contains enough chlorophyll that is badly needed by the body and the pineal gland to reactivate itself.