“To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily quiet and still,” said JidduKrishnamurti, a famous spiritual speaker and writer. ParamahansaYogananda, the author of the“Authobiography of a Yogi” likewise said, “True education is not pumped and crammed in from outward sources, but aids in bringing to the surface the infinite hoard of wisdom from within.” Buddha also categorically said: “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it from without.” Jesus likewise lovingly told us: “”Whenever you pray, do not behave like the hypocrites…go to your room, close your door, and pray to your Father in private…” Socratessimilarly said:“The entire soul must be turned away from the changing world to contemplate the supreme good.” If most spiritual gurus had spoken of the importance of meditation, then there must be something in meditation that is really beneficial to you.
What would youlose if youdon’t meditate?
If you are a pragmatic person, you will surely ask yourself whether meditation is beneficial to you, for your time is precious, and you certainly don’t want to waste your time in any futile practice.Let me tell you this—if you want inner peace, healing of damaged emotion, health, and wisdom, you will definitely get these intangibles from meditation for these intangibles are offshoots of constant meditation.
The only available supplement specifically formulated to decalcify your pineal gland
For more information download our FREE Ebook Now
Constant Meditation and the Five Aspects of Life
In psychology, it is said that there are five aspects or spheres in your life, namely, the physiological, emotional, intellectual, social, and spiritual aspects. The physiological aspect pertains to your body and anything that transpires within your body;the emotional aspect pertains to your emotions; the intellectual aspect pertains to all the workings of your mind;the social aspect refers to your relationships with other people;and the spiritual aspect pertains to your relationship to a higher consciousness or God. The practice of meditation definitely imbues each of these five aspects of your life, and for this reason, it is indeed very valuable.
- First, meditation does provide physiological benefits to you. It helps youheal your body and maintain its homeostasis. During meditation, your breathing is regulated in such a way that oxygenated blood flows readily to the different cells of your body,suffusing these cells with the needed oxygenated blood and nutrients. This process readily improves your immune system and your energy level. It also improves your breathing and heart rates, while reducing your blood pressure. Meditation likewise helps your body in flushing out toxins that usually cause sickness and illnesses.
- Second, meditation enables you to calm your emotions and heal your damaged emotions. When you meditate, you are putting your mind in a relaxed state or alpha brainwave pattern. In this relaxed state, you can readily access your subconscious mind whereinyour damaged emotions reside. Once youare able to access these damaged emotions, you can definitely heal them. Likewise, at this relaxed state, your anxiety level goes down, and your emotions also calm down, giving youperfect control of your emotion. Let me tell you a story. A school principal in Chicago made it mandatory for her students to practice 20minutes rudimentary yoga before classes every day with the view in mind of reducing the incidents of violence in the campus. After several months of this mandatory yoga practice, the percentage of violent incidentsin her school had radically decreased, attesting to the fact that meditation is indeed very helpful in channeling emotions into beneficial outcomes. Meditation also creates an optimistic mind in you. Lastly, meditation is effective in enabling you to fight depressions. If practice correctly, meditation can surely bring you lots of emotional benefits.
- Third, meditation helps you clear your mind of limiting beliefs and bad programs. With regular meditation, you can increase your mental strength and focus; youcan also improve your memory.Youcan likewise increase the keenness of your mind and your power to creatively visualize. Moreover, you can make good decisions if you regularly engage in meditation.
- Fourth, you can improve the social aspect of your life with constant meditation. If you have inner peace and improved consciousness, youwill become good in relating with other people. You can also heal your damaged relationships with other people. Likewise, you become more compassionate toward others because of your improved consciousness, emotional state, and health.Meditation also enables you to win private victories, for asStephen Covey succinctly puts it: “Private victories precede public victories.”
- Lastly, you can attain a holistic development by constantly practicing meditation. Meditation connects you to a higher consciousness and enables you to suffuse your life with the universal energy and grace from thathigher consciousness.Since the spiritual aspect of your life conditions and colors every otheraspect of your life, your spiritual life is very valuable. The spiritual benefits you gain from meditation are indeed very important for these benefits allow youto see beyond the temporariness of life,and enable you to see what is truly essential in life.