1. Pineal Cleanse
- a) “Pineal Cleanse” is the trademark or registered trademark of Pineal Cleanse Retail Limited and/or our affiliates in the U.K. and in other countries.
- b) The material in the Web Site is copyright to Pineal Cleanse Retail limited or our content and technology providers. You are welcome to view, print and download the contents of the Web Site for personal use, but not for any commercial purposes or re-publication.
2. Contacting Us
Our contact address is:
189 Fulham Palace Road
You may also contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Web Site Information
- a) We have tried to ensure that information provided in the Web Site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
- b) We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
4. Description of Products
- a) The description and specification of products in the Web Site is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
- b) We may correct any error appearing in the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
5. Ordering Products
- a) You may order products from the Web Site by submitting a completed order form through the check-out procedure.
- b) We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
6. The Price and Payment
- a) The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable value added tax, but not the cost of delivery.
- b) In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order – unless you qualify for free delivery. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.M
- c) Payment is made by credit card or PayPal at the time we accept your order. (the payment methods we accept are listed in the Web Site at the time you place your order). Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your original payment method.
- d) Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mispriced. In this event we will either: contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order, or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
How Does the Loyalty Program Offer Work?
- Unless you cancel, we will ship your next 30-day supply of Pineal Cleanse 30 days from the date of your first order.Thereafter, you will continue to receive a fresh 30-day supply of Pineal Cleanse each month for as long as you stay a member of our loyalty program. The card you provided when you placed your initial order will be automatically charged the discounted price of £39.99 (single serve) plus Shipping and Handling (plus tax if applicable for any shipments outside of the UK) when each new order processes.
- To cancel future shipments in your Loyalty Program, you must message our Customer Service Team on email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the date that your next order processes. All subscription cycles on our Loyalty Program are set to process every 30 days by default. You may customize the default subscription cycle (e.g. to 30, 60, 90 days) at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You may cancel anytime without penalty. Our Customer Service Team is available Monday through Friday 9am to 8pm GMT and Saturday 9am to 6pm GMT.
- Products are provided with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You may contact Pineal Cleanse at email@example.com within 60 days of the original order date for 100% refund of the product purchase price (excluding any shipping and handling charges) and obtain an RMA number and shipping instructions to return any unused product. Upon receipt of your return shipment, Pineal Cleanse, will either cancel the original credit card authorization or issue a full refund if you funds have already been collected, and shall only be paid on a one-time basis per household (as determined in Pineal Cleanse sole discretion based on customer order data and IP address). In addition, Pineal Cleanse, reserves the right to refuse a refund to anyone reasonably suspected by Pineal Cleanse, to have previously taken advantage of Pineal Cleanse (UK), Inc’s satisfaction guarantee on more than one occasion.
- Giving you a refund in accordance with the terms and restrictions that are set forth herein is the full and complete liability that Pineal Cleanse, has to you. You acknowledge the length of the refund period as set forth herein and you agree that the length of the refund period is reasonable. You further agree to try the Pineal Cleanse, product during the initial 30 day period following your product order as a material consideration required by Pineal Cleanse, as part of the purchase price. You further warrant that you will make a determination during the initial 30 day period if the product is as described and to decide whether you wish to keep the product. If you do not notify Pineal Cleanse, during the refund period in the manner described herein, you agree that Pineal Cleanse, may construe silence as a full, complete and final acceptance of the terms of the sale of Pineal Cleanse, products and you will have no further right of redress or refund for any reason.
- If you’re living in locations that require custom duties and/or taxes to be collected you understand that, unless custom duties and/or taxes are collected at the point of sale by Pineal Cleanse, you remain entirely responsible for payment of any/all custom duties and taxes at the time the product is delivered pursuant to your instructions. If, for any reason, Pineal Cleanse, courier or freight account is charged for custom duties and/or taxes, instead of you paying the referenced charges directly, then you hereby authorize Pineal Cleanse, to bill your credit card for said charges or for the return of goods if they are refused at the point of destination.
Guarantee And Warranty
- In addition to the other disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability set forth herein, the Pineal Cleanse, product is sold ‘as is’ and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether express or implied. The Pineal Cleanse, product is being sold to you with no warranty as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Pineal Cleanse, doesn’t warrant or guarantee anything to you with respect to the Pineal Cleanse, product. There is no ‘warranty period’. There is only a refund period as described herein.
- However, without waiving any rights and defences as described herein, in the event that the Pineal Cleanse, product is deemed to be allegedly defective in the sole opinion and discretion of Pineal Cleanse, then the sole and exclusive remedy available to you is to accept a replacement of the Pineal Cleanse, product or accept a credit toward the purchase of another product, if any, that may be offered by Pineal Cleanse, from time to time at Pineal Cleanse sole discretion. The period of time within which you must submit a report by email detailing in what way the Pineal Cleanse ,product is defective and requesting that a replacement product be shipped or requesting a refund is 60 days from the date of the initial placement of the order that resulted in the receipt of the allegedly defective product. During this initial 60 day period, you may request and will receive a refund for any reason. During this initial 60 day period, you may request a replacement product in lieu of a refund which request may be granted by Pineal Cleanse, but Pineal Cleanse is and will continue to be under no obligation to do anything other than offer a refund to you in the amount of the initial product purchase price.
- If the sales or promotional material conflict with this “as is” warranty, then the sales and promotional material are herewith incorporated and shall be controlling. However, in no case, shall the warranty period be construed to be longer than the refund period.
Specific Disclaimers As To ‘Results Claims In Sales And Promotional Materials Or Product
- If claims about results from using the Company’s products were made and considered by you, you understand and acknowledge that such claims may be true for the persons who made the claims, including claims made by the Company about its principals’ own experiences with the Company’s products. If you are purchasing and/or using the Company’s products as a product that was promoted for a particular purpose and if the promotional materials make claims about the results from the use of such product, you hereby warrant and agree that there exists some probability that the product will not deliver those same results to any particular person and that the refund of the purchase price (subject to the return of the product to the Company as described herein) is the full remedy for anyone who feels that the product did not deliver the results claimed.
- No warranties are made whatsoever about the Company’s product and you warrant that you have a clear understanding that your sole and only course of action is to test the Company’s product within the extent of the refund period, and if you are not satisfied prior to expiration of the refund period set forth herein, then to properly request a refund from the Company in the manner set forth herein and subject to other relevant terms and conditions.
- You, again, warrant that you have a clear understanding and agree that in any event, for any reason, no matter the amount of damages claimed, as a material part of the consideration for purchase of a the Company product, the maximum amount of liability shall be the purchase price of such product.
Right To Stop Selling Company Products To Certain Purchasers
- You agree that the Company has the absolute and sole right to continue and/or discontinue the sale of the Company’s products at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, subject only to the return policy set forth herein. You understand that the Company may discontinue providing customer service to current or prospective purchasers of the Company at any time with or without notice subject only to the return policy set forth herein.
7. Delivery of Products
- a) We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by the method and to the address which you specify in the check-out procedure. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- b) If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
- c) If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
- a) The products advertised in the Web Site are intended for sale to persons dealing as consumers and are not for re-sale.
- b) The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
- c) Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under English law. If there is any dispute, the English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
9. INSPECTION / SHORTAGES, ETC.
9.1 The Buyer is under a duty to inspect the Goods on delivery or on collection, as the case may be.
9.2 Claims for non-delivery must be made within 7 days of the invoice date.
9.3 The Company shall be under no liability for any defect, damage in transit or shortages that would be apparent on careful inspection if a written claim is not delivered to the Company within 2 days of delivery or collection of the Goods, as the case may be, detailing the alleged defect, damage or shortfall.
9.4 In all cases where defects, damages or shortages are complained of the Company shall be under no liability in respect thereof unless an opportunity to inspect the Goods is supplied to the Company.
9.5 Subject to Clause 9.2, Clause 9.3 and Clause 9.4, the Company shall make good any shortage in the Goods and (where appropriate) replace any Goods which are defective or damaged in transit as soon as it is reasonably able to do so, but otherwise shall be under no liability whatsoever arising from such shortage, defect or damage.
10.1 The Buyer should satisfy itself by inspecting and/or testing samples of the Goods or otherwise to establish that all Goods delivered are of merchantable quality and comply with all relevant legal requirements, and the Buyer will be deemed and conclusively presumed to have done so.
10.2 The Company warrants that on delivery the Goods are of merchantable quality and comply with all relevant legal requirements.
11.1.1 Nothing in Clause 11 shall be deemed to exclude or restrict the Company’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
11.1.2 Each of the sub-clauses in Clause 11 is to be treated as separate and independent.
11.2 Warranty and Exclusions
11.2.1 The Company agrees that if any Goods are not of merchantable quality or compliant with all relevant legal requirements on delivery, the Company will at its own option replace the Goods at its own expense or refund the purchase price or a fair proportion of it.
11.2.2 Claims in respect of any issues covered by Clause 11.2.1 should be made as soon as such issues are reasonably capable of discovery but in any event within 14 days of delivery or collection of the Goods, as the case may be, failing which no such claims will be considered by the Company.
11.2.3 In consideration for receiving the benefit of Clause 9.5, Clause 10.2 and Clause 11.2.1, the Buyer agrees that no other warranties or indemnities, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, shall form part of any contract or shall be implied into any contract with the Company.
12. PROPER LAW AND JURISDICTION
The contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
The rights and remedies of the Company under the contract shall not be diminished, waived or extinguished by the granting of any indulgence, forbearance or extension of time by the Company, nor by any failure of or delay by the Company in asserting or exercising any such rights or remedies.
The headings of these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall have no effect on the interpretation thereof.
15. Website Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Pineal Cleanse and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Pineal Cleanse. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Pineal Cleanse takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.